What is the Try At Home Program
You can pick out two shirts from our entire collection to test out at home with our easy and free!–Try At Home program. You will have five days to test our Equa-Tek™ Technology and make sure our shirts are a perfect fit. Shipping is free both ways!
Why do you need my billing information?
The Try At Home program is completely free! We do however require a valid credit or debit card upon checkout for security purposes, but rest assured that the Try At Home program is a totally free five-day trial.
What if I decide to keep the shirts and want to take advantage of the 4 for $199 offer?
Scenario 1: Keep Both Shirts:
- Simply add the 2 shirts you intend to buy to a new shopping cart using the “Add To Bag” button.
- Add the 2 additional shirts you would like to purchase and complete the transaction. The 4 for $199 promo will kick in only when you have 4 shirts in your cart.
- Our system will mark your Try At Home as complete and we will only ship out the additional 2 shirts!
Scenario 1: Keep 1 Shirt and Order 3 new ones:
- Simply add the shirt you intend to buy to a new shopping cart using the “Add To Bag” button.
- Add the 3 additional shirts you would like to purchase and complete the transaction. The 4 for $199 promo will kick in only when you have 4 shirts in your cart
- Our system will mark your Try At Home as complete and we will only ship out the additional 3 shirts!
- You can return the excess shirt using the Prepaid return label that was included with your order.
As an alternative, you can also reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of it!
Can I use a Prepaid Card for Try At Home Program?
While you can use a prepaid card to purchase items from our website, we require a valid credit or debit card for all home try on orders. Orders placed using a Prepaid card will be canceled within 24 hours.
Are any items excluded from Try At Home?
All Vardama’s dress shirts are included in the free Try At Home program. Unfortunately Suits and Neckties are excluded.
What about customers outside of the US?
Try At Home orders are for U.S customers only at this point in time.
Will a Pre-Authorization charge be placed on my card?
For most payment types, we’ll issue a $1 pending charge that will be refunded within 24 – 72 hours for security reasons, but you will not be charged the full amount until you tell us what you want to keep.
I ordered another Try At Home. Why is it delayed?
We send Try At Home orders one at a time. If you have already received a Home Try-On order, we will wait to ship your new Try At Home order once we receive your current order back.
What if the price of an item in my Try At Home changes during my Try-On period?
If any items change in price during your Try At Home period, we will guarantee you the lower of the two. The best price will automatically be reflected when you complete your Home Try-On.
Can I buy items and order Try At Home at the same time?
Absolutely! For example you can buy a shirt in a M size and choose a L size as Try At Home if you are not sure which size will fit you best.
What happens after I receive my Try At Home order ?
As soon as your package is delivered, you will receive an email from us that includes all your order info. Try out the shirts in the comfort of your home, but do not wear them out. Simply let us know which shirt(s) you are keeping or returning and press Submit! It’s THAT easy!