To keep your 100% Silk neckties in pristine condition for use every week, the following are a few simple rules to follow:
1. Untie the Knot: Always remember when you remove your necktie after a long day, untie the knot before hanging it up. If you leave your necktie knotted for a long period of time, the silk will crease permanently!
2. To remove wrinkles: Silk neckties should never be ironed. Two great options to remove wrinkles is to roll up the tie (small end first) and leave it for a day, or if it is a deep wrinkle; steam the tie if necessary.
3. Rotation: Stock up on different patterns and sizes to use throughout the week instead of wearing out your favorite necktie.
4. Hang Properly: Either hang your ties with the matched suit that you usually wear them with, or invest in a tie rack that will not only keep the creases out of your ties but will allow you to see your options.
5. Stains: All of Vardama’s neckties are fused with Equa-Tek™ technology to repel stains and liquids; guaranteed with our 365-day return policy. Although, with oil stains and for a quicker stain solution, we recommend using talcum powder to pull out the stain, or as a last resort, take your tie to a trusted dry-cleaner.